Reflect on the three PSA’s we just watched. Then answer the following questions with your partner in your journal.
- What made this PSA effective?
- What was the focus?
- What was the approach (humor, scare-tactics, thoughtful, inspiring?)
- Who was the intended audience?
Now focus on your advocacy cause. Answer the following questions.
- What are some of your fierce wonderings about your issue (list at least 5)?
- What will be the focus of your PSA (include facts and figures)?
- What will be your approach?
- Who is your intended audience?
Now get started! Create an outline of your PSA script and then share it with me before you get started!
Here are the PSA’s if you need to watch them again: