You have heard senior year can be stressful… but it doesn’t have to be! Learn strategies and coping skills you can use during the college application season and throughout your college years as well.
Here’s what today’s going to look like:
- What are yours?????
- New York Times Article: More College Freshman Report Having Feeling Depressed
- FOMO Video! (Fear of Missing Out)
2. Stress Prevention…Ahhh
- What do you do to deal?
3. Meditative practice
- Why Is Meditation so beneficial?
4. Positive Communication and Skits
- Remember…reaching out to others is a great way to lessen and prevent stress
- Interactive Skits
5. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES!!!!
- Teen Mental Health-go here for any kind of question related to mental health. One. Stop. Shop
- Setting a curfew for your TECH and how this can influence sleep
- Stay Teen-relationship advice and guidance.
Have a fabulous SENIOR YEAR!